Our estate program is designed so that we handle all the details so you don't have to:
- Waiver of Form 17 (Seller disclosure statement): This form is not required in estates; however, the buyer can back out if waiver not signed.
- Lead based paint disclosure: Required on all properties built prior to 1978. - Special Warranty Deed -Preprinted purchase and sale agreement specified the use of a "statutory warrant deed", which we will change to "Special warrant deed" to limit the scope of warranty.
- Use of special "As-is" clause to protect the administrator or executor.
- Provide suggestions for improvements to maximize profit (Some small items can generate a big return).
- Supply our "preferred provider" list of cleaners, landscapers, contractors, etc.
- Collect bids, schedule and provide access for work to be completed.